The best suburbs to invest in property in your state right now
We were recently featured in The Daily Telegraphy and The Herald Sun, where Colin Lee has provided expert opinion on the property market. You can view it here and here.
Inspire Realty property investment advisor Colin Lee said investors were fleeing the market at a time when housing supply was at critical lows.
“While people are calling for our leaders to fix the rental market problem, they don’t have
the capacity to build affordable housing,” Mr Lee said. “Instead, they need to encourage private investment to pick up the slack.
“Around 90 per cent of all rental accommodation is already provided by everyday
- Share the Load – Knowing When to Outsource
- WINNER of the Bx – Business Networking Reimagined TEAM Member of the Year, 2023
- Hosting Karl Morris AO at the Queensland Parliament House
- Inspire Realty in The Top 50 Companies with Smart Company Awards 2023
- Top Finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year at CEO Magazine’s 2023 Executive of the Year Awards